Parents’ Night Out!
Tired of yoga pants and no makeup? Want to have some fun without the kiddos? Dinner and a movie with adults? Just need time to yourself?
We have you covered – join us at parents’ night out in Longmont!
- 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM at our Longmont facility
- For ages 3.5+ (must be potty trained)
- We have lots of games and activities planned! Your kids will think it’s their night out, not yours!
- Cost: By 6 PM on Friday before $35 for the first child, $60 for two siblings, $80 for three. After 6 PM on Friday before, $39 per student.
- Siblings 12-14 are only $15 each!
- Students should wear gymnastics attire, bring socks for trampolines, and shoes for rock climbing.
- We will provide a late-night snack halfway through the event- pizza and a juice box- for each child. If your child has special dietary needs, please send them with their own snack.
- There will be a variety of fun and challenging games offered as well as lots of gymnastics time.
- After snack, kids will have the option of quiet games if they are tired.
All students must have a current Family Registration Form on file, completed by a parent or legal guardian.
Refund Policy: you must cancel by the Thursday before the event to receive a refund.
To register online please click here: Parent Portal Sign In