Airborne Dance Camps in Longmont
For more details on our Summer 2017 Camp Offerings: Summer 2017 Dance Camps!
Princess Camps for Ages 3-6
Grab your glass slippers and get ready to explore the world of being a princess through ballet and jazz. Dancers will learn the vocabulary and movement of both styles of dance along with fun crafts, movement activities, and stories relating to one of the Disney Princesses. We will also incorporate an introduction to a real staged ballet that features that princess and watch a portion of that ballet on a video. Princesses and activities will vary from week to week. This camp will be split into two age groups as needed.
- Camps run weekly from June 4th through August 3rd (there will not be Princess Camp on 4th of July) .
- Mondays and Wednesdays 9:45-12:15 for ages 3-6
- Children ages 4 and older may add on an afternoon theme camp for a full day.
- Cost for Princess Camps is $31 per day.
- Students should wear a leotard, tights, and ballet or jazz shoes.
- Snack and a juice box or water will be provided during camp.
Full Week Theme Camps for Ages 6 and Up
- Put on a Show-Musical Theater Camp, June 25th – June 29th, 8:30 – Noon: Shrek
- So You Think You Can Dance Camp, July 23rd – July 27th, 8:30 – Noon
Airborne’s Ballet Intensive
for Ages 8 and Older who meet requirements below
This is an Intermediate/Advanced level Ballet Intensive, for the serious dance student that needs a little push to get back into shape before classes begin for the new school year. Classes will include ballet, pre-pointe/pointe work (where applicable), Modern, nutrition, leaps/turns, variations and Ballet history. Dancers must be at least 8 years old and have completed two consecutive years of ballet training above the pre-ballet level, unless invited by an instructor to attend this intensive. Ballet students from any dance studio are welcome. We will have up to 3 rooms divided by age and ability.
Contact Sara Calabrese at email@example.com or 303-651-1456 for more details.
- Intensive runs August 6th-10th
- Monday through Friday 10:00-3:30 ( instructor approval needed)
- Cost for the Ballet Intensive: please check with our front office.
- Students should wear their hair pulled back into a bun and ballet attire: pink tights, leotard (preferably black), ballet shoes, and pointe shoes if you already have them and have done pointe work before.
- Dancers should bring a lunch and snacks each day. 30 minute lunch break will be given each day. Snack breaks will be given during day as well.
Online Camp Registration: Airborne Parent Portal
- Students should wear dance attire.
- Snack and a juice box or water will be provided. If your child has special dietary needs please provide their snack.
Refund Policy – you must cancel one week prior to the first day of camp to receive a refund. Sick students may re-schedule for another day for ongoing camps. Please make every effort to contact us the day before – we often have wait lists for our camps.
Contact Airborne for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org