Employment Opportunities at Airborne Dance
Are you a great teacher and you love working with kids? Do you want to join the Airborne Dance team? When we look for new staff members, we first look for people who truly love children. We can teach the skills and supply the technical information, but we can’t teach people to genuinely love children and love to teach children. We hold monthly in-house training sessions for all staff members. Training topics range from class organization to teaching advanced skills.
Our senior Dance instructors either have (or are pursuing) college degrees in the Dance or Education fields, have professional dance experience and are First Aid/CPR certified. If you apply for a senior level Dance instructor position, please keep in mind you will be required to provide similar qualifications.
Current Available Positions Include:
Part-time Front Desk Staff
Airborne’s busy front desk is looking for a few energetic people who:
- Are able to multi task.
- Are good with the public.
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills.
- Can work independently.
- Are able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Late afternoon- evening and weekend shifts available.
- Starting pay $7.64 – $9.00 hourly, depending on experience.
Dance Instructor Needed
Daycare Room Help
- Child Care Room Hours are 3:30-8:00, Monday – Thursday
- Employee discount available for store and classes for your immediate family.
- Responsibilities include caring for children ages 6 wks through 6 years.
To apply for any of the above positions, please print and complete an employment application, and bring in or mail to:
Attn: Pam Turner
1816 Boston Avenue,
Longmont Colorado 80501-7930.
- Front Office Employment Application
- Dance Instructor Employment Application
- Daycare Room Application
You may also return and apply by email to email@example.com or Fax to (303) 651-3847.